Thursday 26 August 2010

Bonjour.

Incase you didn't know, the title of this post means hello in French.
I know it's a pretty basic thing that most people know, but I just wanted to make it clear for everyone.
K? Right now we've sorted that I'll get onto the actual blogging...

Lately I've been doing almost as little as always, which gives me plenty of time to write blogs, it just gives me nothing to write them about...
The one thing that did happen wasn't very pleasant, although it was god damned hilarious.
Basically, I was left to look after a drunk friend, until an old woman decided to phone the police and we had to "leg it".
Once we got him down the hill he decided it would be a god idea to run off and get into all sorts of mischief, such as jumping into thorn bushes, falling over numerous times (more often than not these falls would be severely dramatized), making a show of himself infront of his neighbours, falling asleep and hitting his head off of many walls/floors/plantpots/doorsteps, throwing up on himself, eating dirt, throwing dirt all over himself, etc....

Enough of that vile, chavvy sounding, mindrape...
Today I'm gong to Warwick Castle, it sounds like something I wouldn't normally enjoy, but lots of people have told me otherwise, so I will write about it later on tonight. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment